* Representing Sellers and Buyers for well over a
* Has lived and owned homes in Santa Barbara for
almost 40 years, living in many different neighborhoods (Montecito, Santa
Barbara and Carpinteria)
* Recognized by management as a Top Producer
As a result of belonging to this thriving community and
raising two children here, Wilson has unique knowledge from first hand
* President and CEO of an International
manufacturer and distributor
* Owned and operated a US Military Master
Wilson understands the art of simplifying complex transactions
for his clients.
* Business of Administration Degree, Pepperdine
* Masters of Business Administration, Pepperdine
University, Graziadio School of Business
* Santa Barbara Maritime Museum, President - Board
of Trustees, Present Board Member
* Santa Barbara Historical Museum, Past Board
* Santa Barbara Easter Seals Society, Past Board
* Knowlwood Tennis Club, Past Board member
* Santa Barbara Yacht Club, Flag member
* Santa Barbara Club, member
Wilson has the experience to seamlessly blend his market
knowledge and personal client service.Previewing properties BEFORE they become public is paramount to his
buyers. Listening to his client’s needs means finding the right property.
Curating each listing for the market with a proven, powerful
and successful marketing strategy makes for a successful sale.One that is on time, with the fewest issues
and at the best market price.
Wilson knows that selling and buying real estate is legally
complex, and care must be taken in the negotiation and planning to insure the
best profits and position.Wilson
explains the client’s role and obligations in the transaction to insure
transparency and peace of mind.
Join many other satisfied clients who have enjoyed living
the Santa Barbara lifestyle on the American Riviera.